Calibrating vibration sensors
“Know what you are measuring” is an old saying, and still current if you measure vibrations for condition monitoring of your own machines, even more important if you need to convince your customers with your measurements.
Calibrating vibration sensors and meters
• Vibration acceleration, vibration speed and vibration path sensors .
• Frequency range 1 to 10.000 Hz.
• Method according to ISO 16063-21:2003.
• Procedures in accordance with ISO 17025.
• Traceable standards: m / s2, V, s.
• Also on location for vibration monitors (incl. walk test).
• Certified by Schenck and B&K Vibro.